CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Oh, our poor baby Cora!

Has a broken clavicle bone......send her prayers. She is a tough cookie, but in pain and i find impossible to "imbolize her for 4-6 weeks". She was shoved off of the slide by her little brother, Carter. We thought it was at first it was just bruised, but it is a complete break. We have to be very careful that she doesn't futher injure it so that it heals "cleanly" and doesn't disform her collar bone.

3 comments:

noni said...

My name is Sherry, I'm Laney's mom and I check (and enjoy) your blog regularly. I'm so sorry to hear about Cora's broken bone! Things like that happen so quickly. We will keep you all in our prayers.

magnmax said...

Hey there,
I hope all goes well with Cora. Good Luck with your little Cora.
I love your blogs!

Sarah

Jennifer said...

poor thing! thank goodness it was after the disney trip. little ones heal fast, i hope this break heals quickly