CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Where have we been????????

Bad blogger award goes to.....Me. Only me. Wow, that was a long update! So, what have we been doing. Holidays, Holidays, Holidays, Flu, Flu, Flu, Laundry due to the flu, Lysol, Pine-sol, scrubbing every possible inch of my house (which is rare because I have it done), projectile vomiting by all 4 kids and a husband. Did I mention, flu? Oh yea, then I had 3 solid days that i was complelled to kick Christmas back to the basement storage, purge every single closet, every single cabinet, every single junk drawer, rearrange furniture, make 2 trips to Good will will 2 very full truck loads, 3 dumpsters full of junk and a partridge and a pear tree. It was terrific therapy. Until Next Year. Oh, and my husband resigned from his job. Any finance/Accounting contacts, feel free to email us!!!!

0 comments: