CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 01, 2009

To Blog or Not to Blog...

Ok, so did anyone miss this this month? Just asking. I missed blogging but does anyone read it? Let me know! It would help motivate the blogger (although she is very tired after purging every single room in the house.) Chris thinks I have lost my mind. I might have. really.

Oh, kids new words this week. Peese (please), dayou (thank you), elllp (help), and a very elongated NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, very nice, I know. I'll get video.

2 night, Bed time bootcamp, day 2. Chris and I are booting our children from coming to our bed in the middle of the night. (exceptions obviously) but having 3 or 4 everynight show up around 2:00 a.m. is STOPPING. Last night was OK, made it til 5:00but tonight making it til morning. M-E-A-N.

Happy Day 1 of 2009.

9 comments:

Jennifer Mullinax said...

I would miss you if you didn't blog....but in the same breath I would LOVE to see you for real in person!!:)

MaryBeth said...

I'm still reading... just don't always take the time to comment like I should! Glad you guys had a great Christmas and New Year!

Anonymous said...

I check almost everyday to see if you've posted something new. All the pics are great, and Im glad everyone is feeling better. Have you tried Clearview Baptist Church? The pastor is Josh, and he just took over for his grandfather a couple of months ago. Its a very small church, and it does have a sunday school program. Kelly and the boys go there when they can.
Tina

Anonymous said...

I missed your blog, but figured you were busy with the hollidays. I've been reading since lawrence journal world published the link when the triplets were born. Love it! Did you notice your camera has something on the lens? All the pictures have a blurry spot in the same place.

Heather said...

Kim.. don't you dare stop blogging.. It is a great way for old friends to keep up with you and I love seeing your beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

I come by every day!! don't always post a comment but I'm here... :)

That Auntie in WA

Anonymous said...

seeeeee I'm back again today... now where are the videos and pics??!?!?!?! :) :) :)

Z,E,and N's great auntie.... :) their favorite... neenerrrrrr :-P

Nita said...

I'm a fan of your blog.I check your blog everyday.Wanna know how are you and your family.So please keep blogging.

miss&love

Anonymous said...

i want Stephans update!