CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

HOORAY, CELEBRATE!

I am so proud of my hubby. After 10 years of commitment to his former job and with them being bought out last year, he has been miserable. Not kind of, I mean MISERABLE. The Friday before Christmas, we made a very brave decision and was determined that life was more than him going to that place, and he resigned. Let me tell you, as a wife, as a mom of 4, in today's economy, I was scared for us to do something so irresponsible but I supported him 10000% percent and we were prepared to wait out many months of unemployment. I am proud to report in under a month, he has accepted a new position with a wonderful new company. It is a lateral move as a controller and the income is the same. We can not ask for anything more. We are thrilled beyond belief and so very grateful that God has blessed us.
Thank you all for prayers, referrels and recommendations, we truely have the best friends and family.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Congratulations to Mr. Man on the new job! If there is one thing I have learned over the years it is you have to find your happiness in your job life too. I am proud of both of you for the courage and willingness to make the sacrifices to be happy!

Anonymous said...

I am so very happy for you all. Maybe there is hope for me to escape yet!!!
Linda

Annie said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful news!

rsalinas said...
This comment has been removed by the author.