CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 12, 2009

A few more room pictures









So we painted the bathroom red and put silver highlights on the wall to make the blacks pop, the dining room is the most yummy fudge color with gold and silver metallic accents that makes the room amazing. I have fabric picked out but Fallon has to make the curtains yet. I hung my black & whites on the big red wall which i LOVE LOVE LOVE, it is the first thing you see when you walk in. I have to hang ribbon yet to make it look like they are hanging from the rods above them. The bedroom is awesome, we did one wall in a beautiful aqua color w/ chocolate Haliquin (sp) as an accent. It mirrors what the print/texture is in the bedding.!!!! She helped me pick out a fabric for the kitchen and Chris made valances for me and I covered them with this amazing fabric that was on SALE for $3.99 a yard. You have to go to this fabric store on Old Metcalf and 119th. You would not believe the prices! the whole main level has a fresh coat of paint and i love it!

0 comments: