CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like.........................

Christmas! Santa lists are in the mail, Tree is up, Lights are on the house, Cards are in the mail (all 125 of them), gifts are enroute as I did a LOT of online shopping this year, now on to those pesky gifts being wrapped! I LOVE this time of year. I love the hussel the bussel the stress, i love the smell, I love the crowds, I love running home to check the mail box, I love reading the night before christmas to the kiddos, I love this time of year. Stop, Pause and Breathe every memory of this season. It is special!











3 comments:

Melissa Mullinax said...

Looks great! Send me your mailing address! I'll send ya a card!

~M

Nita said...

OMG!! 125 cards..
I also love this time of year,it's like a happy time.

XoXo

Jennifer said...

wow, your tree looks amazing. how did you get it all done. i'm glad you can sit back and enjoy now