CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Joshua's 3rd Birthday!!!!

Bad blogging again! Chris spent the weekend hunting and we hung out around the house doing way fun stuff like.......LAUNDRY! When daddy got home, Sunday we headed over to Joshy's 3rd birthday party and had a blast playing with all his new toys and playing dressup next door! Mommy is off to vegas for a few days! more pics this weekend!























































5 comments:

Nita said...

Kim, I would like to help you to do laundry but I can’t =(.Cora and Cami're so pretty. They have got long hair. I like their hair style. Carter, he’s always cute for me =b .I didn’t see Collin in the pics. I miss him. Anyway, Happy Birthday Joshua!! =)

Anonymous said...

LOL at the leggings comment... I kinda went HUH? when I first saw the pics but thought.. hmmm kinda cute! boy what they come up with nowadays..

The WA auntie to the MO peeps

Nita said...

I just noticed about the girls leggings ...haha voted already =)

RosaMarĂ­a said...

Preciosa!. Congratulaciones

Anonymous said...

ok the poll is closed and the finally talley is........ NEVER WEAR THEM AGAIN I am sure nicole will be thrilled.