CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 02, 2008

REGISTER, READ & VOTE!!!

I know this is a family blog, and i am completely picking this up from my friends blog, but sooo true and I thought i would pass it on as well.............(removed her personal preference since we differ) :-) Thre are 33 days until election day!

From Heathers blog..................So when have you all known me to be so extremely politically active? Huh? Think about it? Sure I have voted every election since turning 18 but I have never been vocal about my votes, my choices, my thoughts about elections. This year is different.. this time is different. Never in my life has there been so much at stake and never in my life have I asked any of you to think about what our country is and what it could be. After having lived overseas for a year and seeing what others have or more what they don't have and how great our country really truly is.. how lucky we really truly are.. I am asking you to think about it. Register and vote..

I would only add --- READ both views, not only read, research both views. Know your facts before you head to the polls!

Good Luck Palin tonight!

0 comments: