CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Sunday........

I have offically lost my mom of the year nomination................. Oh, my poor Cami.

Yesterday we woke up and started our every Sunday. breakfast, toy clean up, laundry, baths, playtime on the deck and just shy of 11:00 big brother ran out the front door (which doesn't automatically latch) so instinctively, i closed out to keep my trio inside while i got lunch ready and I knew the second I did it.....................Mommy caught her left pinkie finger in the door. I am in tears still thinking about it. I immediatly opened the door, yelled for chris and they loaded up and headed to Childrens mercy. She is the sporting a stylish fractured pinkie (which will heal), 5 stitches (comes out 1 week from today) and a splint that she is NOT happy with. Chris and Cami got home around 4:00 yesterday and she went down about 7:00 and slept til 7:00 this morning (thus the pretty hair). Doc said full recovery for her, but not sure of mommy. Oh, my sweet baby, mommy is SOOOOO sorry!!!!!!

This morning she struggled to drink her sippy cup of milk so i got her one with handles and before I left she was playing like a trooper with her brother and sister.

3 comments:

loren said...

Poor little peanut! Bones heal, thank goodness :)

Shutterbugd said...

Bless her heart! it's okay mama.. I think we all have squished lil fingers in doors or car doors at least once... love all your pics... they are all so stinkin cute!

that aunt in the west...

Denise Wheeler said...

Poor baby girl! It's OK mommy! She will heal up nicely and never remember it. Now if you can just find a way to forget about it too.