CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Wordless Wednesday

Much to our joy, my heart hurts. This little man starts his first day of his next chapter. In 5 minutes, I think Chris and I rambled everything we have taught him in 5 years in 5 minutes. Please and Thank you, Good Choices, Make friends, Be Kind, Wash Hands, Eat all of your lunch, Listen, Raise your hand, inside voice, don't interrupt, ummmmm, for wordless wednesday, we had a lot to say. Finally Collin assured us both that he "knew" and to stop taking pictures. I was blessed enough to get a kiss as he boarded the bus. Our little man.









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick question,,, what are you gonna do when 3 children board the bus at the same time? Alot of miller lite, or dirty martinis? This first step of his will be the easiest one you'll have to endevor.

tina

MaryBeth said...

So cute, and such a handsome little man... all at the same time. I'm feeling your pain. Ella starts preschool in 2 weeks and my heart already aches a little bit. I'm sure "real" kindergarten will be much worse.

Annie said...

Awww, so sweet. How did he do? My guy starts 1st grade in two weeks. Time sure does fly!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim,
It's me. Miss Amy.
I think Collin goes to school is great idea cos in Thailand we started go to school when we were 3years old!
Ask NITA (",)..
Well, I really agree with Tina. You will have a fun time..XOXO
Love U, Kim...