CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Mom's Day

My wonderful husband had asked me last week what I wanted for Mothers Day......I responded, just time, lots of time. This weekend he accomplished that. He did everything that enabled me to; paint the girls room, set up the other twin bed, finishing touches on the girls bedroom, paint my big red wall in the living room, plant my annuals, get the last crib down, get Carter moved into Collin's bedroom and guess what? I did it and it feel awesome!!!! THE best mom's day in the world!

Both girls slept in their beds last night. Cora got out of bed about a dozen times but within 30 minutes both were sound asleep. At nap this morning, we put them both in their bed and not a peep and Cora didn't exit her bed once. we will see how afternoon nap goes and this evening. But....could it really be this easy??? na...probably not.

I will post pics later today on their bedroom!!!

1 comments:

MaryBeth said...

I can't wait to see how the big kid bed thing goes for you guys. It seems almost too easy thus far... keep us posted. Mine haven't started climbing out of their cribs yet by some miracle, so I'm waiting to see how things go with others before making the transition.