CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

BIG GIRLS ROOM!!!

Not quite finished but much further than i was 2 days ago!! Thank you hubby! I still have to paint dresser (not in room yet) & both side tables white. Great Grandma Koch gave them to us. These are great grandma and grandpa koch headboards too (they were red velvet but i recovered them......and love them! They almost have a princess shape! I'll hang drapes in a few months that will be white sheers. SOOO excited!







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty CUTE!!!

AMY (",)

MaryBeth said...

Love the girls' room! Your mother's day gift of time sounds like my cutting the grass while Scott watched all four of our girls Saturday afternoon.... that time alone to work outside was all I really wanted. Happy Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

Love their room!! I have boys.. pink is always good! :) like your red wall too... :)

The CA person

Laney said...

Love all that pink! So girly and cute.
I can't believe how well they're doing in big beds. I just can't imagine!

Melissa Mullinax said...

I love the big flowers and their names! How cute!!