CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

18th Month Check-ups


In 7 days, our babies will be 18 months old! Where has the time gone??

Carter Lee-
  • Height 30" (3% below chart)
  • Weight 20.12 lb (3% below chart)
  • Head Circumfrence 46.5 (50%)
Cameron Ray -
  • Height 30.5" - my tallest (25%)
  • Weight 20.8 lbs - my skinniest (8%)
    Head Circumfrence - 46.5 (55%)
Cora Sue -

  • Height 30% (10%)
    Weight 21 pounds (8%)
    Head Circumfrence 48.5 (90%)

Everyone did great. Doc is pleased. I will post what / how each are doing in a couple of days. Each received 2 shots and are officially done with shots until they turn 5 years old.


3 comments:

Shutterbugd said...

3 sets of shots... owwy! did they have 3 nurses do them all at once??? I wouldn't have wanted to be the last one... :-o cute pics...

Anonymous said...

I know that...
Your kids are always BRAVE, KIM!
Pls. give double hugs for them.
I miss them. (Also,Collin)
Miss AMY(",)

Anonymous said...

Good job guys! You are getting so big! And i do believe you belong in a catalog somewhere modeling swim clothes huh??? Very sweet!
love you
sunt sig