CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 03, 2008

Picked up from another triplet mommy blog..........


Click this and enlarge for a good read, i mean a good chuckle................i mean good sound advice. hehe A real article from 1955 Good Houskeeping.........................seriously??? Let me know your favorite highlights. We will call them our cliff notes to good wholesome wife providing.
Oh, my love, you are truely screwed.
T minus 2 days to Tahoe!
You should be able to click on it and enlarge it

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Imagine.....that was back when I was in junior high and high school. And, yes, that was the thinking then. Ahhhhh, how things have changed. They don't stand a chance now.

G'ma

Denise Wheeler said...

My two favs are preparing the children and a good wife knows her place. HA! I have seen that several times before and get a kick out of it every single time. Have fun in Tahoe! I am sooo jealous.