CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Hereford House for Dinner!

Did you know there is a Hereford House at 435 and Midland drive???? We took the kiddos, Nana & Papa and Gma & Gpa out for dinner. We got our very own personal private room. Probably so they could close the door and not hear our romper room activities! Seriously, the kids did great. They enjoyed snacking on lemons and Collin loved some one-on one time with Nana coloring! Good Food! Great Family! Good times!



Look at our new SHOES!!!!!



5 comments:

Laney said...

Love your pictures! I'm jealous that your girls leave bows in their hair. :)

Anonymous said...

So happy! Your guys have a great time and I always miss kids. Cute Cute Cute!
AMY (",)

thirtylittletoes said...

Hey guys, look how big you are! We can't wait to see you guys soon! Let me know when things settle down and we will get out calenders out! Take care...

Love Tiffany, Kurt, Penn,Elle & Kate

ABC Triplets said...

It looks like you all had fun!

Cathy G. said...

Chris, great talking to you last night! Here's my email address so you can stay in touch. I'll let you know when I'm back in KC so we can plan a reunion bash. I'd love to catch up and meet your wife and assortment of adorable blonde children.

Cathy