CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

OK, please don't judge me.

I have been dying ot get my girls ears pierced and finally did it. here are a few pictures. The girls & I loaded up and headed to Town Center. The manager of Claires (mom of 5) did their ears and did a fabalous job! Cameron went first followed by Cora. Each cried a total of 15 seconds and when the sucker came out - all was right with the world again. I was worried that they would pull on each others ears or worse carter would think of them as a new toy. 5 days into it, i am happy to report that they are doing great, they don't bother them a bit!
I know a few don't agree, but one thing you have to agree on ----- aren't they sweet?
Here they are having the marker make the dot......... The tools.........
Our first suckers!!! Seriously, let me tell you - it was from eyebrow to shoe. They did so well, we headed to Black House White Market (my FAVORITE) and did some shopping!
Carter didn't get earrings but he is handsome too! Look at those cheeks!







3 comments:

My name is Tammie said...

They are darling!!! I also got my daughters ears pierced early on. SOOO glad I did it. She has never once messed with them and they healed so nicely.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :D

Casey's trio said...

I wish I had the courage to get my girl's ears pierced, but i'm not that brave. Kudos to you!

Anonymous said...

I think they are just fine. They wont even know they are there until they start getting into your jewelry. Then Daddy is going to have to do some serious accessory shopping for his girls. On another note.... we are non smoking now. Still working on the 3rd high chair. Not sure if we are going to be busy on Tues. nights or not. This Tues will be the first without a holiday on it.

Tina