CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

1 year ago tonight.....

One year ago today, i was out shopping at Target for a few last minute things when I felt a few extra contractions that seemed to come a little harder & a little more painful that i had had over the last 10 weeks. My MIL drove my huge self to St. Lukes - AGAIN, "just to be sure" that I wasn't in labor. I was 35 weeks 4 days and scheduled for a C Section in 48 short hours. I had been to St. Lukes thinking i was in labor 5 times prior only to be given ambien, visteryl and told to go home. I was fortunate and blessed to not be put on any bed rest. Following my cerclage, my cervix was fort knox. All the docs said was to be smart, if i was tired, rest. well folks, I couldn't breath, I was tired all of the time. :-) Once at St. Lukes, I knew for sure, I would be sent home, Dr. Lu said I wasn't dialated or thinning, but gave me some morphine to numb the pain and try to get my adreniline down to prevent labor from onsetting. 1 hour later, i was fully thinned, dialated to a 5 and told to call my mom because the babies were coming out NOW.

We gave birth to these amazing miracles, 1 year ago tonight.
Cora Sue - 4 pounds 13 ounces
Cameron Ray - 4 pounds 7 ounces
Carter Lee - 4 pounds 3 ounces

0 comments: