CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Stephens HUGE Garage Sale!!!



















ATTENTION All Triplet, Twin, Single mommies. EVERYTHING is going! TONS Of clothing!!!! Girl, Girl, Boy Trio. Infant - 4 T clothings. Huge Wardrobe of Maternity clothing. I purged my closet too. ANN TAYLOR could open a new store in DeSoto. Sizes 6 & 8. Exersaucers, 3 Oak Highchairs, Jumperoo's, Bath Seats, TRIPLET STROLLER! Single Stroller, 2 Boppy's, 3 Bumbos, 3 Swings, YOU NAME it, we have it!!! Entire Rack with Tags still on!!! November 2nd & 3rd. Call me if you want to Pre-Shop Tuesday or Thursday evenings 816-520-8850. Everything priced & sorted by size, style & design!

4 comments:

Laney said...

Holy Cow you have a ton of clothes!

I like the kids' costumes!

Anonymous said...

Where in De Soto is the sale?

Sarah said...

Kim, I've been a long time follower of your 'blog', I work down at St. Lukes in Maternal Fetal and have loved to watch as your kiddos have grown oh so much. Would love to come by the sale sometime on Friday, if you would be email me directions that would be great! sarahsmiles@email.com
Thanks...and keep up the good work, I'm so impressed!
Sarah

Ryan said...

Kim, can you send your address to me so we can stop by.

ryan.dieker@garmin.com