CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 01, 2007

videoCollin, the kiddos & I were outside this evening and it was PERFECT weather! I was working in the yard and Collin was dropping a toy truck repeatedly and all three babies were cackling outloud it was too much. SO, I ran inside to grab the camera and take a little video and well, guess what ------------ the damn battery was dead. What is it with my electronics? blackberry - dead. cell phone - dead. video camera - dead. camera - dead. need I say more? Oh, yea, and i counted, there are 5 burned out light bulbs in my upstairs --- HHOOONNNEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!! Anywho, i digress, I gave the camera a little charge and tried to get a little video. You get an occasional laugh, a few cries and a Cora chasing the camera -------better luck next time.

P.S. - Carter prefers his binkie upside down. Yes, he as blue & white binkies but seems to prefer the Pink ones - watch for the switch out - could be because there is a 2 to 1 ratio and simply more of them laying around!

Off to Chi town tomorrow! Let me know if you like the video and I'll try to do more of those. It was realtively painless for my lack of electronic gadget knowledge.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! The video is great. Did Cora really say "Hi"? Just an irresistible group.

Love,
G'ma
XOXOXOXOXO

Nita said...

I love this video :-)
Such a lovely kids!!
I'm glad to be a caretaker of them.