CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 28, 2007

conversations of an almost 5 year old

on the way to school this morning Collin wanted to watch a movie and I told him no, that since I had been gone i wanted to "talk".

Him: "Mom, what do ya want to talk about"
Me; "I don't know, tell me about your week with daddy"
Him; silent for a moment...."mom, do you think dad is strong?"
Me; smiling, i said, "i think your daddy is very strong"
Him; thinking only for a moment, he informed me, "yep, he is strong but not as strong as God, the green hulk guy and the orange guy from fanstastic four
me: chuckling, "son, you are right, non of us are as strong as those three!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this!!! Collin can come up with some interesting questions. Don't you love it?

Love,
G'ma
XOXOXOXOOXXO

Nita said...

I like this conversations.Collin is a smart boy.