CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Yes, we are alive!

I have been a terrible blogger!

We have been slaving away outside working on the pool, patio, garden, etc.. We have moved dirt for 3 days. Oh, my I have a new appreciation for physical labor! I have all of my annuals potted, finally and they look great! I would take a picture, but someone and I am not naming names dropped the digital camera and busted the LCD screen. I will say that this said person will be receiving a....guess what for Fathers Day? You right! A new digital camera! :-)

I have my garden planted and it is looking the best it has in 3 years! I'd take a picture, but -- no camera - no pictures!

The pool remains unfinished. I'll give you the highlights ---- NO PLASTER, NO WATER. Yep, that sums it up. Weather pending, we could have water in it by Friday which would be ideal since I am hosting 25 non-english speaking au-pairs in our back yard next Saturday. yikes. Any ideas how to entertain during a pool party with NO pool??? Good times. ideas? volunteers?

The babies are getting soooo big! they are loving "peek-a-boo" and laughing. I love it! Again, i would take a picture to post, but without that handy little camera it makes it difficult.

I am in Chicago wed, thurs & friday this week for our annual sales meeting. Great news, i am driving my new company car home - a Yukon! WAHOOO, our entire family will fit in one car and we won't have to drive 2 cars everywhere, t - ball, Hockey, out to eat, etc.....that will be SOOOOO nice! Not looking forward to the 8 hour drive, but it will be fantastic having a vehicle that we all fit in (and one that is FREE!) :-)

anywho, promise to do more posting in the coming couple of weeks.

Much Love!

0 comments: