CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 14, 2007

Mothers Day


Happy Belated Moms days to everyone! What a great day!

My morning started off with breakfast in bed from my hubby and collin. I was served Heart pancakes & bacon! Yum! I had made the mistake and gotten out of bed and Collin quickly hustled me back in! Soon, all three babies joined me with Full bellies (god bless Chris for that extra hour sleep!)
Presents galore began with a fun lounge chair for the pool (hand picked by Collin) and the babies so beautifully presented 3 spa services. Yummy, can't wait to use those!The best moms day present ever - Carter found his feet! The girls are still looking but Carter enjoys those 2 new toys he found! Everyone is rolling everwhere and talking up a storm.
We completed a great day of yardwork (which i LOVE!) with dinner at Gma's & Gpa's! Steak & baked potatos. Carter may have found a new favorite! :-)
Chris & I are offically 2 weeks from our 5 days in Cancun! Yahoo.
Off to Boston tomorrow!
Cheers,
Kim


0 comments: